- User agrees that any programs, memberships, or discounts associated to their login are for their own use and shall not be shared outside their business.
- When order is submitted supplier shall charge Buyer, and Buyer shall pay for Product, as specified. Such prices shall be fixed during the Term except that Supplier may pass through and otherwise charge Buyer for any cost increases for Raw Materials, labor or as a result of changes in applicable laws, rules and regulations. Buyer price is confidential. Buyer agrees to adhere to, and not sell below a minimum advertised price (MAP) Supplier reserves the right to set the retail and wholesale price at a fixed rate for sale items or introductory items. In these cases, the buyer is getting the wholesale price based on their membership and MSRP, but the retail price is discounted. MSRP is generally the price of pre-decorated items. Custom items often show a sale or promotional price. When ordering via the website, payment plans such as sezzle, and other non-member discounts are for non-members only, Use of these option will incur full retail price.
Returns & Refunds & Exchanges
- All USA made dropshipping orders are final, there are no returns or exchanges on any items ordered.
For manufacturer defects, you have 4 days from the day of delivery to notify us of any defects.
- Defective items must be returned to us to verify the defects.
- We will replace and re-ship the same exact item (no size changes are allowed)
- Orders with incorrect or addresses or refused items will incur a 30% restocking fee unless it is reshipped to a verified address. The postage must be paid again for any reshipment.
- Buyer agrees not to ‘charge back’ or otherwise impede payment for an order. In the case of a chargeback all Club/Member Pricing or discounted pricing becomes null and void and full retail price will be due for all past purchases.
- Any monthly fees, dues, club fees, setup fees, or fees for additional services are not refundable.
- If any delay, omission, error or failure to perform any other act is unintentional and caused by misunderstanding, oversight, or other error, we will adjust the situation to what it would have been had the misunderstanding, error or oversight not occurred.
Printing & Sewing
- Exact color matching is not available. Color charts are for reference only and may not match the finished product exactly. Color variations may occur within runs of the same artwork or design.
8. Exact placement and Lining up of artwork across seams is difficult and not guaranteed. Due to all the factors involved in fabrics, printing, pressing, cutting and sewing, shifting may occur. Do not expect to match artwork across seams exactly. Also keep important elements away from seams at least 1/2 to 3/4 inch on standard sewing and 1 inch on flatlock/flatseam and 1 inch on hems.
- Only one side of the fabric is printed. The opposite side is white. Some white may show in certain stitching styles such as coverstitch and flatseam. This is normal and unavoidable.
- Production times vary based on the number of pieces in a order and other factors. Below is an estimate of production times which usually increase during holidays and peak times. These are estimates, production time is not guaranteed. This is production time and does not include shipping times.
5 -7 working days non peak season. Peak Holiday Season 10 -11 working days
12 working days
14 working days
25 working days
30 working days
quoted at time of order
- All templates, patterns, instructions, tutorials, artwork, and guides are the property of USA made dropshipping and are for use with USA made dropshipping only. Allowing the use of USA made dropshipping property by other company or manufacturer is strickly forbidden.
- Buyer shall indemnify and hold Supplier harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from: a claim brought by any third party that Supplier’s manufacturing or supply of the Product infringes any patent, utility model, design, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of such third party, or a claim brought by any third party against Supplier for any loss, damage, cost, expense or liability arising from defects in the Product.
- The receiving Party agree not to disclose the existence or contents of this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the other Party. User further agrees to keep their wholesale prices confidential, advertising below MAP is forbidden without prior authorization.
Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue until terminated. This Agreement may be terminated by either Party at any time for any reason with written notice of such termination to the other Party, and in the event of any violation of the terms of any other breach that a Party has failed to cure within 30 days after receipt of written notice by the other Party, or the insolvency, liquidation or bankruptcy of a Party. Neither Party may without written approval of the other assign this Agreement or transfer its interest or any part thereof under this Agreement to any third party without permission.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania. The Parties consent to the jurisdiction and venue in the courts of North Eastern Pennsylvania.
- IN WITNESS WHEREOF, and intending to be legally bound by the first use of the USA made dropshipping website, its ordering systems, or third party distribution systems, the Parties have duly executed this Agreement. These terms may be updated at anytime.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a "DMCA Takedown Notice"). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must be provided to Company's designated agent, ("Copyright Agent"), as set forth below, and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.